Thursday, December 24, 2009

Would you buy a perfume call ';eau de public toilette';?

Sounds like an attractive name to me. Why would you, or why wouldn't you?Would you buy a perfume call ';eau de public toilette';?
maybe for my gf as a jokeWould you buy a perfume call ';eau de public toilette';?
Thanks for the laugh...





No, I would not.
maybe for a gag gift
nope


hello....PUBLIC TOLIET
LOL





Thats a funny one.





No I wouldn't!





I guess it means eeeww the public toilet.
Toilette actually means perfume?
I'd want a sample, just because of the name...lol
I would if the body lotion was called ';toilet paper lotion';
whats with you and perfume?














please answer i know its long but i need help!!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
no its say public toliet eww
I wouldn't.....





I like Eau De Rochas.
YEs


I actually did


haha


it said that on the bottle


first i thought it said toilete


but its like pronounced Toy lay


you now


its frenchy
no it would probably smell like farts.......
I would test it and if it smelt nice then yeah I would but it.


I wouldn't care about the name....
--» Because ';public toilette'; is in the name ..
haha
yes assuming it'd mask the smell of my gas attacks
if I were in france maybe.
Haha, you sniffed some stuff today, girl! :)


ANyway, for the record, I never buy any ';eau de toalette'; I only buy ';eau de parfum'; or essence oils.
public~nope.


urinal~yes
No, because I think it would smell like CRAP
dude it smells like a public toilet wtf why would i buy it
Yes. I love the sights and sounds that you can only get from public toilets.
what is with you and weird smells.


first perm and burnt straightener and now public toilette.


whats next like lotion that smells like the inside of a coal miners shoe?
Well i mean it does sound like ew de public toilet but no one has to know that. Hopefully it won't smell like a gross public toilet...

No comments:

Post a Comment